Wildlife safaris and hotel booking are done in advance as per tour policy and are governed by the policy of respective parks and hotels.
The Tiger Safari Tours LLP doesn’t have any authority to provide a refund of park permits as the same will be governed by state policy.
A non-refundable deposit as per the terms of the published/agreed tour cost has to be made in order to secure your seat. The remaining payment shall be made in time as per the published/agreed tour cost and terms.
Cancellation: A cancellation will be initiated, only once we receive an email for cancellation. Your non-refundable deposit is used to secure your accommodation, safaris, transportation, and other bookings and hence is non-refundable. The cancellation amount will be decided as per the published/agreed cost and terms and conditions of the specific tour. If your final payment is not received as per the tour/published clause,
The Tiger Safari Tours LLP will be entitled to consider your booking as cancelled.
Please find below the cancellation policies for some national parks.
Payment Terms for INDIA-Specific Tours:
- 30% of the Tour fee as booking amount (non-refundable)
- Remainder 70% of the Tour fee 45 days prior to the Tour commencement date.
- 50% of the tour cost will be refunded if cancellation is done 60
days prior to the event.
- Under 0-59 days, No Refund
Kenya (Masai Mara):
- 50% of the Tour fee as booking amount (non-refundable)
- Remainder 50% of the Tour fee 90 days prior to the
- A 50% fee will be refunded if cancellation is made 90 days prior to the
- No refund if cancellation is done under 0-89 days.
Please Note: 18% GST will be charged on cancellation fee. Total turn around time for refund will 60 days maximum in event of cancellation.